Sunday, October 8, 2017

Carrie Bradshaw Moment in a Lovely Tulle Skirt




All of a sudden, almost out of nowhere, Sex and the City's signature Manolo Blahnik heels are back in style. 
It's decades later and we are still obsessed with Sex and the City. 
Those shoe lines are still fresh in our minds.

 “I've spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? 
I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!"

"Please sir, you can take my Fendi baguette, you can take my ring and watch, 
but you can't take my Manolo Blahnik." 

No matter how many years go by, that’s so true to every fashionista.


About this look
Sweater: Aritzia
Skirt: Storets
Jacket: Ted Baker
Necklace: Swarovski
Heels: Manolo Blahnik
Handbag: Prada

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Jessie's Lounge | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig